Come join our Annual Independence Day Celebration, sponsored by the city of Menifee!
If you are a vendor wanting to participate, please complete the following steps:
- Read the Vendor Info (located below) and the Outdoor Event info (located under Safety Event Rules).
- Fill out the Vendor Application and make check payable to Lake Menifee Women’s Club
- Attach certificate of insurance if applicable.
- Mail Vendor Application, check, and insurance certificate to the address listed under Vendor Info.
- If you do not have a current Menifee business license, please fill out the application to receive a 1-day
city license for the event. Send application and $6 check to the City of Menifee.
Safety Event Rules
Safety is our number one concern and it is important to have a good time while also remembering to obey the safety rules in order to prevent fire hazards. To ensure a safe and enjoyable time for all at this event, the Riverside County Fire Department (RVCFD), Office of the Fire Marshal, will require compliance with applicable provisions of the California Fire Code (CFC), 2016 edition and the Standards and Guidelines of the Riverside County Office of the Fire Marshal. Please read the "Outdoor Event" form to make sure you comply with all the regulations.